Link your Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account to this free account that pays a high rate and helps you save automatically. Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Cash Back checking account holders have exclusive access to open this free account built to maximize Kasasa® checking rewards!
Find A Branch Open Account
Features of Kasasa Saver®
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.75% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 0.75% to 0.25% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account.*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Please note there is a limit of one account per Social Security Number.
Three Simple Qualifications
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. To earn your rewards, the following enrollments must be in place, and all transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, ACH Credit or ACH payment transaction
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases (NOT including ATM transactions or Online Transfers)
- Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive eStatements rather than paper statements.
And it's just that easy! Even if you don’t qualify, your Kasasa® accounts are still free, and you still earn the Kasasa Saver base interest rate! Even more, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
Please note Kasasa Cash® and Kasasa Cash Back® accounts will be automatically converted to a Simplicity Checking account and Kasasa Saver® will be automatically converted to a Regular Savings account if Kasasa® Rewards Qualifications are not met for (6) consecutive months.
Contact us today for more information, or head to your local Home State Bank branch to get started.