Free Kasasa Cash®
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $20,000
- 2.00% to 0.50% APY with an interest rate of 0.20% on balances over $20,000 depending on balance in account.*
- 0.05% APY if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 per month and limited to $4.99 per transaction)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Mastercard® debit card with chip technology
- Free CardValet® to protect your debit and credit cards through your mobile device
- Unlimited transactions and check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Please note there is a limit of one account per Social Security Number.
Three Simple Qualifications
Earning your high interest and ATM fee refunds is so easy...you’re probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, the following enrollments must be in place, and all transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, ACH Credit or ACH payment transaction
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases (NOT including ATM transactions or Online Transfers)
- Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive eStatements rather than paper statements.
We told you it was easy! If for some reason you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry-your account is free and you’ll still earn our base rate. Plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next Monthly Qualification Cycle!
Please note Kasasa Cash® and Kasasa Cash Back® accounts will be automatically converted to a Simplicity Checking account and Kasasa Saver® will be automatically converted to a Regular Savings account if Kasasa® Rewards Qualifications are not met for (6) consecutive months.
Contact us today for more information, or head to your local Home State Bank branch to get started.
If you want to convert your existing Home State Bank Checking account, please contact your local Home State Bank branch for assistance.
To Reorder Main Street Checks click here
*Only available for reorders requiring no changes from a previous order. To place a new order or to make changes to your current Main Street Checks, please contact a Home State Bank Representative today.
Kasasa is a trademark of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.