Retirement Savings Account Options
Looking for short-term or long-term options to earn more competitive rates on your money? A Certificate of Deposit or an IRA with Home State Bank could be the right fit.
Certificate of Deposit
- $2,500.00 Minimum Opening Deposit.
- Automatic renewal standard for your convenience.
- Maturity options as short as 91 days up to 36 months.
- Ask about our competitive rates and terms.
- Traditional IRA is a tax-deferred personal retirement account.
- Annual contributions
- Earnings grow tax deferred
- May receive a tax deduction for contributions
- Roth IRA is an after-tax personal retirement account.
Allows you to invest after-tax dollars now.
- Receive the growth of tax-deferred earnings
- The principal amount is then tax-free when you take distributions.
- "Qualified withdrawals" of earnings may be made with no tax or penalty incurred.
- No mandatory distribution age.
Call Home State Bank to find out the current rate information for Certificate of Deposits and IRA’s: Willmar 320-231-1118; Cosmos 320-877-7211, Litchfield 320-593-2001 and Hutchinson 320-234-9988