Anytime, anywhere access.
Home State Bank’s Personal Online Banking allows our customers to access their checking, savings, loans, CD’s, and IRA accounts. This easy-to-use, free service provides the highest level of security to assure your personal information is protected and remains private.
Home State Bank also offers e-Business for our Business customers. Please contact one of our locations to find out more information and to get this set up.
Existing Personal Banking Users login here.
First Time Users start here.
First Time User Instructions:
- Enter the requested information and call 320-231-1118 to receive your 4-digit password
- Click Submit
- This will prompt you to enter a new Access ID and Password, you will use this going forward to login to Online Banking
- Finish the set up steps to finalize your enrollment
* Your Access ID must be a minimum of 6 characters and your Password must be a minimum of 4 numeric & 4 alphabetic characters. Both your Access ID and Password are case sensitive.
* Once you have gone through the First Time User login, you will be able to login as an existing user.
To view your eStatements online, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader®. It’s free to download.