Anytime Access. Secure & Easy to Use. The ‘Green’ Choice.
Making the switch to eStatements rather than mailed statements is easy to do and makes a world of a difference in paper waste. On top of being secure, it’s convenient to be able to save all of your eStatements to your computer and keep them organized in one place.
- If you are new to Online Banking, hover on Account Login in the menu bar, select First Time User and follow the set up steps.
- If you have Online Banking set up but are not enrolled in eStatements, login to your account and select the Options tab. Scroll down to the eStatement section and select Edit. This will walk you through enrollment.
Benefits of Enrolling:
- Online is fast, convenient & secure
- View checks & deposits
- Prevent the risk of mail fraud & identity theft that comes with mail delivery
- No more filing, shredding or clutter
- Compatible with most accounting software
- View through Online Banking anytime, anywhere
Frequently Asked Questions
eStatements are an electronic version of your bank statement. By signing up you will no longer receive paper statements in the mail.
No. An email is sent to notify you when a new statement is ready. You will then login to your Online Banking account to view or print your eStatement.
When enrolling you will be asked what email address you want to use for eStatement notifications.
No. The notification can only be sent to one address that was entered during enrollment, you can edit this at anytime.
Your statements will be available online for 24 months. You will have access
as long as your account remains active or until you cancel your online services.
You can also save your eStatements as a pdf on your computer so they are always
*To keep your account active you must login once every 180 days.
Any one of the first three listed owners can sign up for eStatements. All accounts that have the ability for enrollment will be listed.
Both people may have Online Banking and can view the account. Either person can sign up for eStatements if the account hasn't already been enrolled.